I am brainstorming ideas during NPQG Breakthrough Days. Think of ideas like vectors. Some ideas may point directly to your goal. Others may only be directionally aligned. Some may be orthogonal, such as a new line of inquiry. And of course some are misaligned with the goal, but even then may spark a good idea. Enjoy.
I still have no clue what the Higgs corresponds to in NPQG. From what I understand it might correspond to the particles of spacetime aether that are adjacent to matter constructs.
Is it possible that low energy photons congregate around higher energy matter? It fits with the overall pattern. If there are photons surrounding the shell then that is plenty of photons to receive energy and zip away in a reaction.
This is interesting :
One of the most puzzling features of the Universe is the strong nuclear force. Inside every proton or neutron-like particle, there are three quarks, each of which has their own color. All three colors combined add up to a colorless combination, which the Universe seems to mandate. You can either have three quarks, three antiquarks (with corresponding anticolors), or a quark-antiquark combination: with colors-anticolors that cancel out.Ethan Siegel
- Does that mean each quark is planar and they are orthogonal?
- That would explain three quarks and three colors.
- Orthogonal planar nested dipoles with a common center are stable when no two dipoles have the same energy.
- If they had equal energy they would collide and decay.
- Up = -1/5 = three orthogonal tau dipoles (tau dipole (4 positrinos))
- Down = -4/2 = three orthogonal tau dipoles ( tau dipole (tau dipole (2 electrinos)))
- Every particle for which we have decoded the point charge formulation has an even number of point charges.
- Is it possible that everything is based on pairs which we can think of as planar?
- If contained can a shell or payload layer be 0/2 or 2/0?
- If so then the overall pattern becomes clearer.
- Is it possible that the orientation of each dipole relative to the others allows classification into clockwise and counter-clock wise? Is that what SU(3) means on a set of three tau dipoles?
We have a GitHub project setup for NPQG software, including a simulation language. Point charges are base classes from which all other constructs inherit. It makes so much sense to be object oriented. Nature is based on inheritance. All objects have dimensions for all conserved properties and components of such properties. We’ll also want NPQG as a service versioned APIs that provide known specifications. Scientific and educational software can build upon these NPQG libraries and APIs.
Example : Neither kinetic energy or electromagnetic energy is conserved, but their sum is conserved.
Note to self : Am I the last person on earth to realize object inheritance is as in DNA not wealth distribution? Now it finally makes sense. Doh.
Points to ponder :
- In lower energy portions of the universe, standard matter is what is left standing after the maelstrom. Everything else decayed, recombined, or radiated.
- In a point particle world, one reason you see nested circular orbits is because that is a very stable configuration.
- Nature loves to repeat patterns from lower scales.
- tau dipoles
- solar systems
- There can be many reasons we don’t find particular constructs in an environment. One reason is that somehere along their world lines they became unstable and decayed.
- Many aspects of the nature of a shelled particle are due to the payload. The number of shell layers doesn’t change these characteristics. One example is charge.
- Do 3-shells have multiple stable configurations? If so they may have different behaviour. Each configuration of a 3-shell would have different electromagnetic field distributions. Perhaps the W bosons can transact with one but not the other.
Objective : Figure out the mass (apparent energy) equation.
Prediction: The Koide formula describes any stable, nested, orthogonal three shell with no payload. The shells have radius r, 2r/3, and r/3. I suspect there is some interaction between the dipoles that causes them to remain in lockstep and this causes energy to transfer from shell to shell inward. Likewise in reverse when shedding energy.
The neutrino has no payload but is quasi-stable. The remaining fermions have payloads with a net charge. Nevertheless they will have some correlation with the Koide formula.
Terminology enhancements for energy shielding:
- Apparent energy = mass * c^2 = gravitationally radiating energy
- Total energy = apparent energy + shielded energy
- In an electron neutrino the apparent and shielded energy oscillate between all three dipoles.
- Deprecate use cases of ‘mass’ better served by ‘apparent energy’.
- Need to think this through with potential energy too.
- There may well be a better idea. I am starting the discussion.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California: December 24, 2020
Here is the decoder table as of December 24, 2020.