For quite some time I have been thinking that low apparent energy aether is generated from ultimately redshifted photons and neutrinos.
However, with the emerging understanding of the Higgs as a duo of nestled pro and anti Noether cores that reveals significant energy, I am revisiting my vision in this area.
Is the energy being attributed to Higgs coming from elsewhere in the reaction, such as the gen III dipole in a top quark?
Is aether a mix of stealthy low apparent energy assemblies, with some percentage truly low total energy and others with very high shielded energy?
To help us consider this question, let’s examine the chart of the four forces. I had been working on the idea that it was inverted. Now, I need to consider that the Higgs may also be generated at high energies with it’s near perfect shielding and immediately become spacetime aether.
The standard chart of the four forces is quite interesting. Why is the smallest force by many orders of magnitude, gravity, originating at the highest energy? Seems odd doesn’t it? Actually it is a clue to physicists, but since they are on a false prior worldline they can’t see how the solution works.
- Starting at the highest energies, the strong force develops first.
- The strong force arises from the high energy dipole which starts at orbital radius near the Planck length.
- Next, dipoles form nested Noether cores.
- The tri-dipole Noether core will eventually become the spacetime aether, but not at these energies.
- Next the personality charges populate the polar vortices and we call this the electroweak force encompassing quarks, electrons, and neutrinos.
- The quarks don’t survive on their own and must compose nucleons.
- Electrons and protons (tri-quark) form the electromagnetic force.
- Then at the super low energy of the scale, after the ultimate redshift of photons and neutrinos, the low apparent energy spacetime aether is essential to the force of gravity.
Each branch in the diagram represents a different sub-assembly or configuration of the same architecture.
- The top of the diagram is the Planck scale, which corresponds to the basic dipole at the highest curvature orbit.
- Quantum gravity era might be better interpreted as : the era of the dipole and dipole capture to match the dimensions of space, i.e., the nested tri-dipole.
- The nested tri-dpole structure itself is responsible for the strong force,
- the personality charges that get bonded in the poles at much larger radius are responsible for the weak force.
- Electromagnetic is sort of a strange branch because everything is electromagnetic, but I think this means the everyday more mundane electromagnetism of protons and electrons and photons that “mediate”.
- In any case, since everything redshifts, i.e., slowly loses energy, the ultimate destiny is to join the detritus we call spacetime, which I presume is mainly a collection of pro and anti tri-dipoles that have very low apparent energy and make for a very lightly interactive (i.e., gravity) bose-einstein condensate that flows through most everything.
The most efficient way to store energy is in a dipole, so for whatever reason, energy seems to seek density, and the higher the density we trend through iron to nuclear reactions to neutron stars to quark stars to black holes, which have no singularity. So if one imagines a teeming density of unit potential point charges at the Planck scale and then somehow two polar vortices open up and those Planck scale point charges come streaming out, then what assemblies will they form? Likes repel so they aren’t going to form your first assemblies. Opposites attract so they will start orbiting, even while they are superluminal in a jet. How much dipole capture and additional assembly formation into fermions happens in the jet or the terminus, I have no idea. That will need to be modeled and simulated.