Sabine : Today I tell you how my opinion about dark matter has changed and why. Is modified gravity better or worse? What evidence speaks for one side or the other, and is the case really as clear-cut as many astrophysicists claim?
Mike : You gloss over the role of baryonic physics and feedback as if it were just adding more parameters. It is not. Star and gas exist and do things, and we’re scratching the surface of how to do that calculation properly in a cosmological context. Will it solve all problems?
Sabine : You wouldn’t believe how often I have heard this “argument”. No one denies that stars and gas do things. The point is that modified gravity doesn’t need all these parameters. Explain that.
Oh, I think everything is much simpler than you may realize Dr. Sabine. All we need is to pick up point charges from the discard pile and give them a Planck sphere of immutability. Everything works out. All particles become based on dipoles which behave as stretchy rulers and variable clocks. It all maps. So then when we look at what is now an aether of relatively low energy undetectable structure, it is just the same dipoles, run down in energy relative to our matter-energy, perhaps taking on some quasi-stable structure that we observe as the ‘quantum vacuum’. Of course, dipoles are thirsty for energy and very happy to go zinging off as a neutrino or photon or other reaction product. So then you just need to look at the two main processes energizing the aether. They are the A/C lossless ebb and flow of energy from matter-energy AND drum roll please, the discrete quantized red-shift toll that is paid by any traveling energy core based on conditions encountered. C’mon, isn’t it about time for others to catch on?
NPQG offers a simple answer:
- All standard matter contains at least one pair of orbiting point charges.
- Orbiting point charges are the perfect black body – they absorb radiation in h-bars and emit radiation according to Planck’s law.
- Spacetime is an aether of standard matter, most likely tired photons and tired neutrinos that have lost so much energy as to be unable to shield internal point charge dipole energy.
- Now we need to look at two major processes contributing energy to the spacetime aether.
- Concentrated matter-energy induces a lossless A/C floating ground type energy to the aether.
- Quantized redshift transfers h-bars to the aether from passing standard matter (photons, neutrinos, etc).
- These two factors contribute to the energy level and gradient of the aether, which are what we call the gravitational field.
- So there you have it – there are two different drivers of aether energy and the influence of matter-energy becomes less concentrated around the galactic – intergalactic surface layer. That could explain part of why MOND math works. But there is more…
- Lastly, physicists need to get on with understanding that mass is emergent. A photon has energy but near zero mass. A neutrino has oscillating mass. Why? Mass is an emergent feature of point charge structures. So all processes that change apparent mass are also relevant.
- Processes that change apparent mass:
- redshift (of all energy cores)
- shielding of energy in a Planck core
- reappearance of some energy as mass in a Planck core breach (SMBH jet) event
So the science is not going to be easy, but at least it is all a lot more logical.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : May 6, 2021