and QUANTUM GRAVITY
Given energetic immutable point charges permeating a flat Euclidean space and time, emergence creates our universe.
NPQG unifies GR and QM and transforms ΛCDM.
Lately, I feel like a kid in a candy store when it comes to my physics hobby. I only have a few hours a day to work on it, and there are so many interesting avenues opening up for connecting NPQG to existing theories in ways that reveal profound insights. I already have multiple irons in the fire :
- A video series going through a dozen or so big physics challenges from Quanta magazine.
- A video series going through some of the most egregiously wrong physics wikipedia pages and talking about how nature really works.
- Equations for the tau dipole at quantized steps.
- Equations for the tau dipole as a linear system.
- Decoding the standard model in terms of point charges and structure geometry.
- Working through standard model reactions with point charge structures and looking for insights as well as missing reactants or products.
- Attempting to gain insight into the equations that determine apparent energy (mass) of a structure.
- Blog posts and videos about new insights.
- Dozens of books backed up and stacked up to read and perhaps comment upon in a blog post or video.
- Daily YouTube arrivals from physics outreach stars to watch and perhaps comment upon in a blog post or video.
- Improving my skill set with Explain Everything, Adobe Illustrator, YouTube authorship, and even WordPress. I’m currently working on capturing video clips I can embed in my video and then comment upon.
- Sticky notes, scraps of paper, emails to myself, to do lists, OneNote scribbles, etc. If I don’t write it down somewhere, it didn’t happen.
Physics is super fun.
Photons are incredibly awesome emergent structures. If my emerging understanding is correct, the six electrinos and six positrinos in each photon form six dipoles orbiting in one or more closely spaced planes perpendicular to the direction of travel. It could all be one plane. It might be two planes with a neutrino and an antineutrino in each, splayed out like a hexagon. It might even be more evolved than simple dipole orbits or conentric dipoles. Perhaps orbits form with 3, 4, 6, or all 12 point charges in some coordinated planar dance.
One insight I had today is that the structure moves a distance determined by the local speed of light every wavelength, i.e., every cycle. But the pattern we see is just a shadow of reality. Lawrence Krauss, in his book “The Greatest Story Ever Told — So Far,” tells of Plato’s Allegory of the Cave.
In the allegory, Socrates describes a group of people who have lived chained to the wall of a cave all their lives, facing a blank wall. The people watch shadows projected on the wall from objects passing in front of a fire behind them and give names to these shadows. The shadows are the prisoners’ reality but are not accurate representations of the real world.
Socrates explains how the philosopher is like a prisoner who is freed from the cave and comes to understand that the shadows on the wall are not reality at all. A philosopher aims to understand and perceive the higher levels of reality. However, the other inmates of the cave do not even desire to leave their prison, for they know no better life.Wikipedia
While we can measure the wavelength of a photon, what is not realized is that the photon point charges in the photon structure have gone once around their orbit during the cycle.
- What is the circumference of that planar orbit?
- What is the velocity of the point charges as they orbit?
- Does this insight lead a physical explanation for the Lorentz factor?
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : January 6, 2021