and QUANTUM GRAVITY
Given energetic immutable point charges permeating a flat Euclidean space and time, emergence creates our universe.
NPQG unifies GR and QM and transforms ΛCDM.
I am brainstorming ideas during NPQG Breakthrough Days. Enjoy.
It has occurred to me that I am inventing / designing / reverse engineering a machine to execute the general relativity and quantum mechanics stacks. I am trying to intuit that machine and let nature reveal the machine incrementally as I go ’round and ’round the GR/QM/LCDM state of the art knowledge in physics, cosmology, and astronomy and test my imagined machine in thought experiments for fit with that knowledge. One of many challenges is sifting out the signal from the noise in GR/QM/LCDM era theories and narratives. Fortunately, at the point charge level it is fairly easy to imagine basic behaviour. It gets quite complicated quickly once you get into atoms and molecules. NPQG will lead to better and faster methods for researching these and ‘more emerged’ complex structure.
All matter possesses energy, and all energy is associated with matter. When people refer carelessly to matter being converted into energy (or vice versa), they mean simply that certain kinds of matter and energy are being converted into other kinds. For example, an electron and a related (but oppositely charged) particle called a positron can come together and turn into two photons, a process a process often described as “annihilation” or even “annihilation of matter to give energy.” However it is merely the transformation of matter into other matter, of certain forms of energy into other forms.Murray Gell-Mann in “The Quark and the Jaguar”
This is a great quote from Murray Gell-Mann. It gets right down to the nexus of energy and matter. I think he would really love the patterns in nature that can be discovered with NPQG. Most of all he would be incredibly excited at the pure simplicity that through emergence gives rise to complexity in our universe.
This lecture from Dr. Katherine Blundell at Oxford is excellent. I am fascinated by her detailed observations and analysis of black hole jets.
Continuing the quest to decipher the architecture of structure from NPQG point charges, the electrino and positrino, there are more degrees of freedom for ideation than considered so far with nested Tau dipoles and payload. This is a thought experiment after all. Buckle up.
- Is it possible for a shell to have only one point charge?
- Would it require the opposite charge directly above or below in energy to make this possible?
- If the energies balance, and that is possible with the physics, then why not?
- They are attracted to each other so that is one force providing stability.
- Are they tidally locked? Spin-orbit locked? That’s interesting.
- Nature loves to repeat patterns.
- I bet spin-orbit locking would put constraints on their energies.
- The general architecture design space we need to explore is:
- A composite particle structure is an energetic point charge hierarchy.
- A pair of shells could form from a dipole with two different energies. It may have limits about where in the stack it can go, if it is possible at all.
- A shell with one dipole at equal energy per point charge.
- Shells that contain many like charges and their patterns.
- A composite particle could be a nested formulation.
- Could the payload, instead of being in the nucleus, be moons orbiting the point particles in the outer shell?
- To visualize you must zoom in with your mind’s eye.
- Keep in mind the radius of the outer shell is perhaps an order of magnitude larger than the next, more energetic shell, and etc.
- Imagine six electrinos that give the electron its -e charge orbiting like moons on the outer shell dipole.
- This might then be related to electrons being easily conducted through some materials.
- Alternately if the six electrinos are in the nucleus of the smallest shell, how do they flow?
- This is the generalized case of the tau dipole!
- This architecture leads to structure that has dualities with
- electrons in atoms
- planets with moons
- solar systems
- Priors, Clues, Skepticism, and Noodling
- Examine the patterns of atomic nuclei
- Examine the patterns of the standard model structure of the neutron and proton for clues.
- Examine the patterns of electron orbital shells for clues.
- Look at wave equations for various particles.
- They are a possibly attenuated superposition.
- Illustrate structure ideas on log polar graph paper with concentric circles plotted at energy level, radius, point charge velocity, or even Lorentz alpha dilation/contraction factors.
- Spin-Orbit Locking
- Under what conditions do the point charges in different layers synchronize their orbits aka wave functions?
- Is QM spin related to orbit synchronization? Do two spin 1/2 layers, when locked, become a spin 1 particle?
- Random Thoughts
- How does a shell structure re-stabilize after work is done on its point charges and vice-versa?
- Is inflation the inverse of Lorentz alpha in a sense? The Planck plasma inflates by the particles coming down the Lorentz curve.
Well this has been a fun and creative brainstorm session. I am reminded of string theory with 10500 possibilities to examine. Fortunately, nature has been cooperatively parsimonious all along the entire NPQG journey. I’ll start with the simplest ideas in the architecture and continue looking for clues. I think that going through more reaction equations may be helpful because I can imagine the set of candidate structures interacting with one another as a multi-step reaction occurs.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : December 30, 2020