I am brainstorming ideas as stream of consciousness posts during NPQG Breakthrough Days. Some thoughts may be nonsense, others may be great ideas or spark another idea and before long you have an enormous conflagration and you understand how the universe works. Enjoy.
Consider the electron
- We observe the outer electron dipole sphere with it’s low energy mass.
- The higher mass, higher energy muon dipole is tracing its Euclidean worldline at a much smaller radius internal to the electron dipole.
- Apparently the electron dipole acts like a Faraday cage and shields the mass energy of the muon dipole.
- The higher mass, higher energy tau dipole is tracing its Euclidean worldline at a much smaller radius internal to the muon dipole.
- Apparently the muon dipole acts like a Faraday cage and shields the mass energy of the tau dipole.
- I predict that NPQG will enable new technologies for capturing energy from shielded dipoles.
- Can high energy lasers cause outer dipoles shells to decay?
- Perhaps first excite the outer dipole?
- Then take precision shots to make it decay.
- I predict that NPQG will enable new technologies for radiation mitigation.
The thought that dipoles can screen mass-energy is fascinating.
A good way to draw electrons and probably other constructs would be concentric circles on logarithmic polar coordinates. There are several mathematical techniques in this coordinate system and they may be relevant.
Here is a depiction of an electron. Once we have the formula for the radius, we can plot the dipoles correctly on the log scale. This appears to be leading to a new understanding of mass and its implementation.
Consider a low energy spacetime aether particle
- Energy transfer to spacetime aether may be the origination point for a photon, which I think is a 6/6 particle.
- If so, then low energy spacetime either
- includes ample low energy photons that take on energy and giddy up. The issue with slow low energy photons is that we don’t know anything about photons slowing down at low energy. Maybe they do.
- is extremely reactive and reactions produce the kinetic 6/6 photon out of two low energy 3/3 neutrinos or six low energy tau dipoles.
- It occurs to me that bosons may not have a payload, whereas the electron and quark families do have a nucleus. The neutrino seems to be a special case.
- “An important characteristic of bosons is that there is no restriction on the number of them that occupy the same quantum state.” – Wikipedia
- Perhaps bosons can intermingle because the don’t carry a payload. They have no nucleus.
- Therefore a mix of low energy dipoles may well line up like a solar system in a planar configuration. They could be like six sails on a sailboat waiting to catch the wind and band together to propel the construct. Just a wild idea.
- It will be fascinating when the conditions and mechanisms for photon creation and kinetic acceleration are deciphered with NPQG.
NPQG turns the task of understanding nature into easily accessible and fun puzzles for all ages. The science education software business is going to love NPQG.
Dear Anton, The era of Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity has started. NPQG unifies GR and QM, and will transform LCDM. One of the transformations requires moving the processes of banging, inflating, and expanding to galaxy local processes. You are going to need to redo a LOT of videos, ha ha, but it will be fun because EVERYTHING will make so much more sense now. Here is a playlist I am building of introductory NPQG videos. Best, Mark
I commented on Dr. Stacy McGaugh’s Triton Station blog :
Hi Stacy, et al, So the creative juices are flowing again and my theory of everything just took another relentless step towards simplicity and math. I thought I would mention it here, because although many might think it is too creative, I just need one person in the field to get it and help it catch fire. Think of it as my holiday gift to you all.
p.s. the relevance is that it rewrites the LCDM narrative after unifying GR and QM and QFT and etc. It is all so simple now, and there is a tremendous amount of low hanging fruit and recasting required to re-orient all of our brains to the Euclidean frame and immutable point charges. There are also a tremendous number of new discoveries to make. My promise : Once you get over the disbelief and get comfortable with the NPQG TOE, you will be so incredibly happy that everything makes perfect sense now.
p.p.s. I am a creative problem solver, ideator, and engineer and score very high on that darned index. I’ve heard it all. Please just study NPQG and think.
NPQG makes learning about nature and the universe accessible and akin to puzzle solving. Knowing there is a solution makes it especially fun. I imagine that quite a bit of NPQG will make it into high school physics and chemistry courses eventually and maybe biology — in particlar the photon.
Consider that photons are material. Every photon has 6 electrinos and 6 positrinos. A neutron is 18/18 and a proton 15/21. All those 6/6 photons are matter down on on earth. I wonder if photosynthesis captures a photons electrinos and positrinos somehow.
Electromagnetic equations will need adjustment for point charge characteristics, in particular the permittivity and permeability relationship to electromagnetic field density as well as field shielding or blocking since fields appear not to pass thru the Planck spheres.
I wonder if field shielding plays a role inside standard matter particles in the energy ranges of standard matter in our experiments.
I think the Quanta Magazine visualizations of standard matter particles are fascinating. I hope looking at them through the lens of NPQG will lead to more insight.
Do electrinos and positrinos have a native energy (mass)? Is it the Planck mass divided by the Planck frequency, i.e., the tau dipoles lowest theoretical frequency?
The mechanism for fermion generations is nested dipoles and Faraday shielding.
I haven’t figured out handedness and color charge yet. It seems the W bosons know how to react with LH (left handed) electrons and LH neutrinos. Why does a RH neutrino not form? A vague idea is that if the dipoles somehow maintained orthogonality then wouldn’t there be two types of orientations? Say the electrino in every dipole starts at at high noon (0,Lp) in their plane, then there are two directions it could go, A or B. So doesn’t that make two sets? 3 in the A direction is the flip of 3 in the B direction. 2 A / 1 B is the same as the flip side of 2 B / 1 A. So do those two sets map to LH and RH configurations? I would guess the electromagnetic fields for those two orientations would be different. Maybe only the LH is stable?
It could very well be that W bosons could only interact with one of the two field configurations. Orthogonality might also make sense. This is promising.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : December 22, 2020