I am brainstorming stream of consciousness ideas. Enjoy.
Who are the world’s top experts on the tau neutrino the tau electron? I now have GR linked up to the tau dipole — which is one electrino and one positrino, which are each point charges with a Planck radius immutability, and conserved. I think the tau dipole is the tau neutrino, and also the inner most containment dipole of the electron and muon, and the only containment dipole for the tau electron.
General relativity links up because
- the tau dipole implements spacetime,
- variable length with energy,
- variable time with energy,
Quantum mechanics links up because
- the tau dipole implements uncertainty at the one-half Planck’s constant h J⋅s tipping point of the control mechanism.
- Also, and this is big, the tau circuit implements the quantum of energy because it clicks off energy in Planck’s constant h J⋅s.
- I was reading about QM spin and getting kinda excited because I can see how the tau dipole or constructs of them of them might implement the unit of energy transfer for that particular shell of shells. So something like, if you do the equivalent of work W along the orbital line of motion of the charges for spin * revolutions, then you can transfer one Planck’s constant h J⋅s. Not sure yet, working on ideas and formulas.
I actually did math today. Only high school algebra, geometry, and trigonometry. It looks like that will be sufficient to describe the tau dipole for all integer frequencies from 1 to the Planck frequency. My chicken scratch is in the photo. I’ll clean it up and double check it soon and then press ahead.
There are so many formulas that apply to the tau dipole. That is good because we may be able to get an exact equation for the motion of the dipole. As a first step I’ll aim for equations that describe the set of stable Planck’s constant h J⋅s increments. That shouldn’t be difficult, except I’m still not sure how to deal with permittivity and permeability. I’ll first try ideas that use the fractions |E|/Emax and |B|/Bmax. We also have the theoretical endpoints so that should be helpful. I suspect there is still more simplification to be discovered with this abundance of equations and known boundary conditions.
- Then of course the math can go to the next level and find the control equations that will reveal what is happening during QM’s uncertainty period when the dipole is in the midst of an energy transfer. I suppose there is probably some overshoot and ringing as well.
- Then extend that model to any increment of energy transfer.
- Then tie in stability and decay.
- Then move on to the full energy transfer process from end to end between two tau dipoles.
- How is energy is transduced between kinetic and electromagnetic forms at each moment of the transaction? This is important in the gravity energy wave.
- When a force acts upon an object, work W is done spinning dipoles up or down in every standard matter particle, atom, and molecule in the object.
- Likewise, work performed by a force is required to change the angular momentum of the dipole or set of dipoles.
- That reminds me that I wonder if ‘potential energy’ is the best concept going forward. Is there a better description we could use in the new era?
- Take all that knowledge and model/equations for two interacting tau dipoles in spacetime aether of various energy ranges.
- Then model dipoles and other constructs in various spacetime energy levels and energy gradients.
- Now you finally understand gravity at the lowest possible level of nature.
- It’s odd to think that all the dipoles in a rocket ship are being spun up during a launch.
- There’s also an effect due to changing the acceleration of gravity and moving to lower energy spacetime at a reduced gradient. That should be acting to reduce dipole energy.
- It’s even more odd to think those spun up dipoles convert that energy to gravitational acceleration on the way back down.
- My intuition says we can now find a much simpler way to describe nature, even in everyday language.
- Whenever I say dipole and describe its rotation I realize I am visualizing in a circle when they surely can roam all over the spherical surface at radius r.
- Note that for the specific case of a tau dipole of constant energy a great circular path is mathematically very similar to an arbitrary path on the corresponding spherical surface, ignoring momentum for the moment. 🤓
- And returning to this idea of each dipole tracing a spherical surface and the number of dipole spheres being given by 4 minus the fermion generation – it is really starting to look like these dipole spheres operate as a gimbal.
- Therefore generation 2 and generation 3 fermions will destabilize in any transaction where they cannot preserve momentum unless there is surrounding environment that provides the missing dimension(s) of containment.
- Every dipole has it’s own clock, it’s frequency, that is the pace of time it experiences. Imagine dipole constructs passing each other closely. The more energetic dipole’s point charges are moving slower. It will appear that the higher energy dipole is in slow motion compared to low energy dipoles.
- A good line of thought experiments is to imagine a construct such as a photon, electron, proton, neutron, or neutrino moving through various energy and energy gradient spacetime aether particles – and do that at the Euclidean point charge level.
- Remember, point charges operate in the flat Euclidean void.
- Clear your mind of stretchy curvy spacetime when you do thought experiments at the point charge level.
- The inner spheres dipoles are moving slower because the speeds of the electric and magnetic fields falls as field intensity increases.
- Even though the dipole implements GR, it is amazing that GR is leveraged not just in spacetime aether particles at enormous scales, but also inside emergent structure at the smallest scales where field intensity impedes the field speed.
- It would be fun to chart out all the pattern evolution in nature, i.e., what patterns are traceably related even though they may be different scale or different structure or exist in different conditions.
- Nature leverages GR inside point charge constructs and that pattern repeats at many scales up to and including large scale structure such as galaxy clusters.
I wonder if dipole spheres or more general point charge path objects are similar to any existing mathematical object that are known and studied. We need a better terminology that describes the nature of the tau dipole.
- Could the path of a point charge be considered a string through Euclidean space and absolute time? This may be a more tractable type of string. It’s a 4D grid. These strings remind me of Tron.
- World lines are very interesting and closely related to GR. We actually want to look at the worldline from flat space and time when we are imagining point charges. What is that called? The Euclidean world line?
- I wonder if Einstein’s field equations can be recast to flat space and time? That recasting also has to account for all the elements of the tensors, right? How does each element translate between these two perspectives of the universe?
- I presume Loop Quantum Gravity and associated branches could team to recast their mathematics for the flat point charge universe.
- Likewise Bohmian Mechanics.
- A mathematical approach to NPQG from any of these research areas could be made fully translatable between flat spacetime and curvy spacetime
- It may be mathematically helpful to examine problems from both flat spacetime and curvy spacetime. Simulation or AI may also find that portions of a problem are more tractable from one or the other perspective.
I think I can presume the radial forces balance in the planar tau dipole, so I am only looking at the force in the line of motion from the electric field. It’s momentum is the energy store. Then work is done to the dipole by applying a force to one charge for N revolutions to boost the frequency by 1 and transfer an Planck’s constant h J⋅s of energy. Of course both charges in the dipole may experience forces of acceleration and deceleration. I say N because the QM concept of spin may be related, especially for composite shells with one or more tau dipole. It is as if QM spin is sort of like a set of gears related to energy transfer.
I presume the tau dipole can take a wide range of energy deposit and withdrawal amounts. Presumably its stability is related to its energy (and any payload, and any other inner or outer dipoles). The more energy, the more difficult to cause the particle to split. The tau dipole is the most awesome gizmo in the universe!
Wow! I just realized that if the tau dipole receives a large deposit of energy that the angle theta gets even larger. Then the control system kicks in and causes the dipoles to swerve more and reduce the radius according to number of Planck’s constant h J⋅s received. And the same thing happens to all other transmitters and receivers of energy in the reaction! How cool is that?! That is conservation in action and guaranteed by the new extensions to Maxwell’s equations for variable permeability and permittivity that will be necessary.
Here is the directional formula (needs checking and refinement) — does it look familiar? The radius r and theta look like they should have a relationship. Soon I will see if possibly whole wavelengths might do the trick.
I predict that NPQG will lead to significant improvement in the ability to model N-body motion with math, simulation, and AI possibly all in conjunction. That would make for a good annual competition with teams vying for the most efficiency at scale. Well, come to think about it, NPQG will result in incredible opportunities in many technologies. I hope I am around to see that, but I have already been imagining.
I made a video about how NPQG can solve the mysteries of spacetime.
It would be very helpful if someone could make introductions to the world’s top experts on the tau neutrino and tau electron. I would like to compare notes and see if the tau dipole, alone as well as deployed in the generation 3 fermions, matches up to their observations and theories.
I feel like I made really good progress today.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : December 21, 2020
p.s. another university physicist wannabe tried to intellectually bully me on social media today saying NPQG was nonsense. I should have saved the messages – they were so condescending, rude, haughty, and faux intellectual. It was hilarious in retrospect. At the time, I was annoyed, then dismayed, and then bummed out, because I’ve been confident my evolving model was directionally correct since mid-2018 and it has progressed rapidly. Yet after a short mindfulness session, which might have included a few moments of afternoon power nap, the ideas have been flowing like a torrent. That physicist had the nerve to demand that I tell him what QM spin means and if I didn’t answer I would ‘prove’ myself to be a purveyor of nonsense. Little did he know I was on the Euclidean flip side of the Universe, looking in, and starting to get a true idea of what QM spin means. Ha!
This attitude and behaviour from aggro physicists (a subgroup) needs major adjustment. It’s brutal. I deal with it by disengaging from these bullies. Yet, I am very concerned for people in the field, if some treat each other that way, or worse and repeatedly in the ‘professional’ environment. I can’t even imagine how awful that must be for early career scientists who are repelled by that behaviour. What happened to collegial atmosphere?
I hope the fields take the NPQG ‘paradigm shift’ as an opportunity to rethink and redesign how they want their organizations of people to operate. The goals should be to foster the advancement of science while also ensuring the professional well-being of the scientists. Some of that may happen naturally as investments flow into corporate research around pure and applied NPQG.