Can we map NPQG to LCDM cosmology and find a new explanation for what has been characterized as the Big Bang, inflation, and expansion? Yes! There is a topological transformation we can apply to GR-QM-LCDM era physics to reveal NPQG and the true natural configuration. The galaxy center supermassive black holes are essential in these topological transformations. In NPQG, positive infinity meets negative infinity to some degree within the transformation. Technically I am obfuscating. The fact of the matter is that there is a hard limit at Planck scale and we must reflect that limit in the mathematics. The pun on reflect is intentional and literal.
- The Planck length, Lp, derives from the maximum curvature orbiting point charge dipole. It sets a hard limit to packing of point charges.
- The Planck energy defines a hard limit to the amount of energy a point charge can carry in a dipole assembly,
- There is a way for a Planck point charge core to escape through the SMBH poles under specific spacetime aether frame dragging conditions.
- Point charges are immutable.
GR/QM/LCDM era physics does not address supermassive black holes properly. First there is the singularity fiasco. Singularities are not possible, because point charges are immutable. Second there is renormalization. I am torn between being gracious and saying that renormalization was a useful detour, or whether to slam renormalization as glossing over a clue that should have caused a hard stop and a search for a physical root cause. Even though renormalization was a detour, it has enabled a lot of good science.
There is a hard limit and a topological bounce. The Planck core forms from the supermassive black hole ingestate, which is often spiraling in from an accretion disk. As the supermassive black hole spins, vortexes form in each polar region. Although we don’t know all the enabling conditions, clearly there are some which allow the Planck core to jet from the poles for lengthy periods. Research published in 2020 suggests that SMBH quasar jets events can last for ten million years! Those jets create new spacetime aether and new standard matter-energy, including protons, neutrons, photons, etc. The timeline is essentially what has been modeled by Big Bang theory which now needs to be transformed.
As the jets continue, the Planck core is shrinking. Since mass is only revealed on the surface of the Planck core, the evolving shape and surface area are impactful on galaxy dynamics. There are so many fascinating dynamics to consider with the NPQG model.
- We can account for the inflationary big bang as a topological transformation to the ongoing set of SMBH Planck plasma jet events. In our universe this would occur at a certain statistical density in space and time. We can calculate the density that would be perceived as CMB from the big bang, but is instead simply the ongoing density of galaxy local inflationary mini-bangs that our instruments would see when looking at the farthest reaches of the observable universe.
- For theories that talk about a big shrink, we can map that to the process flow that leads to ingest into the supermassive black hole.
- For theories that talk about a big crunch we can map that to the supermassive black hole developing the conditions that eventually lead to Planck limits for the concentrated point charges.
- For theories that talk about the big bounce, we can map that to the reflection off of the Planck limits. It’s not really a reflection. Particles can remain in a Planck core for an indefinite period of absolute time. However there is only one way in and one way out so that is what we mean by ‘reflection’ or bounce.
J Mark Morris : San Diego, California
p.s. I’ve been studying point charges and the way the math works and any two point charges in the universe always have a finite distance between them, even if that finite distance is so large we think of it as approaching infinity. So infinity is like a journey, you can never get there, but you can keep going. Likewise when two point charges approach each other closely, the force between them approaches but never reaches positive or negative infinity (it depends on the signs of the two charges). Everything in the universe is on a 1/r curve and if r is really small causing 1/r to approach infinity then force approaches positive or negative infinity, and if r approaches infinity then force approaches zero.