and QUANTUM GRAVITY
Given energetic immutable point charges permeating a flat Euclidean space and time, emergence creates our universe.
NPQG unifies GR and QM and transforms ΛCDM.
Can we map NPQG to LCDM cosmology and find a new explanation for what has been characterized as the Big Bang, inflation, and expansion? Yes! There is a topological transformation we can apply to GR-QM-LCDM era physics to reveal NPQG and the true natural configuration. The galaxy center supermassive black holes are essential in these topological transformations. In NPQG, positive infinity meets negative infinity to some degree within the transformation. Technically I am obfuscating. The fact of the matter is that there is a hard limit at Planck scale and we must reflect that limit in the mathematics. The pun on reflect is intentional and literal.
- The Planck length, Lp, defines the size spherical barrier of immutability around a fundamental point charge. The radius of that sphere r = Lp/tau defines a hard limit to packing of point charges.
- The Planck energy defines a hard limit to the amount of energy a point charge can carry,
- There is a way for a Planck point charge core to escape through the SMBH poles under specific spacetime aether frame dragging conditions.
- Point charges are immutable.
- Point charges observe the laws of classical mechanics and Maxwell’s electromagnetism.
GR/QM/LCDM era physics does not address supermassive black holes properly. First there is the singularity fiasco. Singularities are not possible, because point charges are immutable. Second there is renormalization. I am torn between being gracious and saying that renormalization was a useful detour, or whether to slam renormalization as glossing over a clue that should have caused a hard stop and a search for a physical root cause. Even though renormalization was a detour, it has enabled a lot of good science.
There is a hard limit and a topological bounce. The Planck core forms from the supermassive black hole ingestate, which is often spiraling in from an accretion disk. As the supermassive black hole spins, vortexes form in each polar region. Although we don’t know all the enabling conditions, clearly there are some which allow the Planck core to jet from the poles for lengthy periods. Research published in 2020 suggests that SMBH quasar jets events can last for ten million years! Those jets create new spacetime aether and new standard matter-energy, including protons, neutrons, photons, etc. The timeline is essentially what has been modeled by Big Bang theory which now needs to be transformed.
As the jets continue, the Planck core is shrinking. Since mass is only revealed on the surface of the Planck core, the evolving shape and surface area are impactful on galaxy dynamics. There are so many fascinating dynamics to consider with the NPQG model.
- We can account for the inflationary big bang as a topological transformation to the ongoing set of SMBH Planck plasma jet events. In our universe this would occur at a certain statistical density in space and time. We can calculate the density that would be perceived as CMB from the big bang, but is instead simply the ongoing density of galaxy local inflationary mini-bangs that our instruments would see when looking at the farthest reaches of the observable universe.
- For theories that talk about a big shrink, we can map that to the process flow that leads to ingest into the supermassive black hole.
- For theories that talk about a big crunch we can map that to the supermassive black hole developing the conditions that eventually lead to Planck limits for the concentrated point charges.
- For theories that talk about the big bounce, we can map that to the reflection off of the Planck limits. It’s not really a reflection. Particles can remain in a Planck core for an indefinite period of absolute time. However there is only one way in and one way out so that is what we mean by ‘reflection’ or bounce.
J Mark Morris : San Diego, California : October 23, 2020