This is a short post in response to Dr. Sabine Hossenfelder’s video below.
My response is that we need to simply get on with it. Here is the TOE:
- Start with a 3D euclidean void.
- Describe this with Map 1, M1.
- Now permeate that void with free parameter one (FP1) density of immutable, equal and opposite, point charges in equal proportion.
- We’ll call those point charges the electrino and the positrino.
- Give those point charges free parameter two (FP2) energy density in kinetic and electromagnetic form.
- Voila. You are done.
- If you choose the correct two free parameters then a steady state situation will eventually form that matches our universe.
- In other words, everything else is emergent.
- The most important structure to emerge is the spacetime æther formed as a composite structure of electrinos and positrinos.
- Spacetime æther changes shape with local energy.
- We will describe the shape of spacetime æther with Map 2 or M2 which is Riemannian, but discrete at Planck scale.
- M2 has an interesting property. No matter the local energy, the contraction or expansion and the time dilation or acceleration remain in lockstep so that travelling photons always move at a constant speed in M2.
- However if you were to look from M1 you would see that the speed of photons varies according to the local permittivity and permeability of the spacetime æther.
- That’s it. Everything else is based on assembly emergence and the field effects of rich assembly.
- Theory of Everything complete.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California