NPQG as a theory and model is a spacetime superfluid (Bose-Einstein condensate?) plus shiny items from the physics discarded ideas pile. Pick up the incredibly valuable discarded ideas and reinterpret the experiments to understand nature. It is so much simpler in a classical model that finesses between general relativity (GR) and quantum mechanics (QM). NPQG is entirely consistent with GR-QM era experimentation and math and may lead to closure of all known problems.
Welcome! I have been working on deciphering nature since January, 2018. I have written blog articles along the way, and here you will find them organized in groups. My plan is to eventually publish a book, and that will require that these articles be revised to serve as chapters and that they be placed in an order that builds one to the next. There is a long way to go, but please contribute in the comments on each post. I will attribute new ideas that I incorporate. Collaborators are desired as this has been an open project from day one.
- Glossary of Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity
- Idealized Neoclassical Model
- Brainstorming on Electrinos and Positrinos
- Wave Function Collapse
- Brainstorming Composite Particles
- Quantized and/or Continuous?
- Neutrino Oscillation Musings
- Interpreting Quantum Mechanics Neoclassically
- Where’s the NPQG Math?
- Nature and Math
- A Neoclassical Model of Nature
- Max Planck – Ahead of his Time
- Rethink Supermassive Black Hole Dynamics!
- Nature Destroys Information
- Fresh Thinking on Entropy
- Black Holes are Not Opaque
- Can Supermassive Black Holes Explain Galaxy Rotation Curves?
- Does a Black Hole Shrink While Jetting Planck Plasma?
- How I Envision Black Holes
Unsolved Problems in Physics
- Modern Physics is Wrong!
- Solving the Unsolved Problems in Physics
- Anti-Matter Mystery Solved!
- Unifying the Four Forces
- Is Neoclassical Physics the Grand Unified Theory of Everything?
- Prediction: CP and P Symmetry will be Restored
- Brainstorming the Speeds of Light
- Cosmic Inflation is Wrong. Long Live Inflation!
- Fresh Thinking on the Cosmic Microwave Background
- Recipe for a Cosmos
- A New Model for BL-LACs With Help from Planck and Arp
- Physicists Debate Hawking’s Idea That the Universe Had No Beginning
- Alternative Physics and Cosmology Projects for Students
- Superfluid Soup To Go
- The Physics and Cosmology Narratives are Wrong
Kirsten Hacker – A Brilliant Individual
The New Era