and QUANTUM GRAVITY
Given energetic immutable point charges permeating a flat Euclidean space and time, emergence creates our universe.
NPQG unifies GR and QM and transforms ΛCDM.
Quantum mechanics led to a new way to consider nature as driven by energy quanta. While this is true of some emergent structures, energy is continuous in nature.
The implementation of quantization is not understood by the theory of quantum mechanics. Let’s explore and differentiate what is quantized and what is continuous in NPQG.
- Energy in electromagnetic and kinetic form.
- Gravitational wave energy ebb and flow are continuous via the wave equation.
- Position of a point charge in absolute space and time
- Spacetime æther displacement due to gravity waves caused by high energy events.
- The strength of electric and magnetic fields in absolute space and time around a point charge.
- Absolute time (an abstract concept).
- The Planck scale point charges, the electrino and the positrino,
- Composite structures that emerge from energetic point charges.
- Energy transfer between particles, in wave function harmonics.
- Time experienced by a structure is related to the frequency of its constituent point charges in the outer dipole shell of its energy cores.
QUANTIZED AND CONTINUOUS
- Particle energy is a sum of quantized energy and continuous energy ebb and flow. In particular, æther energy, which determines the strength of gravity, is a combination of both quantized and continuous energy.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : July 19, 2019