NEOCLASSICAL PHYSICS AND QUANTUM GRAVITY
Imagine that nature emerges from ample pairs of immutable Planck radius spherical particles, the electrino and the positrino, which are equal yet oppositely charged. These are the only carriers of energy, in electromagnetic and kinetic form. The are located in an infinite 3D Euclidean space (non curvy) and observe classical mechanics and Maxwell’s equations. 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 explores this recipe for nature and how it emerges as a narrative and theory that is compatible with GR, QM, modified ΛCDM, yet superior in ability to explain the universe and resolve open problems.
For 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 basics see: Idealized Neoclassical Model and the NPQG Glosssary.
Quantum mechanics led to a new way to consider nature as driven by quanta. Even so, some things in nature are continuous. Let’s explore and differentiate what is quantized and what is continuous in NPQG.
- Particles, whether electrino, positrino, or composite.
- Energy transfer between particles, in wave function harmonics.
- Mass based gravitational wave energy ebb and flow are continuous via the wave equation.
- Position of a particle in space
- Spacetime æther displacement due to gravity waves caused by high energy events.
- The strength of electric and magnetic fields in space around a charged moving particle.
QUANTIZED AND CONTINUOUS
- Particle energy is a sum of quantized energy and continuous gravitational energy ebb and flow. In particular, æther energy, which determines the strength of gravity, is a combination of both quantized and continuous energy.
NOT YET DETERMINED
- Time is related to particle energy. Is it the quantized or entire energy?
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : July 19, 2019 : v1