Quantum mechanics led to a new way to consider nature as driven by quanta. Even so, some things in nature are continuous. Let’s explore and differentiate what is quantized and what is continuous in NPQG.
- Particles, whether electrino, positrino, or composite.
- Energy transfer between particles, in wave function harmonics.
- Mass based gravitational wave energy ebb and flow are continuous via the wave equation.
- Position of a particle in space
- Spacetime æther displacement due to gravity waves caused by high energy events.
- The strength of electric and magnetic fields in space around a charged moving particle.
QUANTIZED AND CONTINUOUS
- Particle energy is a sum of quantized energy and continuous gravitational energy ebb and flow. In particular, æther energy, which determines the strength of gravity, is a combination of both quantized and continuous energy.
NOT YET DETERMINED
- Time is related to particle energy. Is it the quantized or entire energy?
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : July 19, 2019 : v1