Max Planck was a tremendously productive physicist. His work is still paying off today! The Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity Model has revealed several insights that trace to the genius of Max Planck.
PREDICTIONS AND HYPOTHESES
- The Planck units describe a possible reality that may only occur at the most compressed, densest, hottest, highest energy places in the universe.
- A Planck particle phase may occur in galaxy center active galactic nuclei (AGN) supermassive black holes (SMBH).
- Planck particles may or may not occur in other high energy objects and events such as blazars, quasars, black holes (BH), BH-BH mergers, Neutron star (NS) – BH mergers, NS-NS mergers, or supernovae.
- Science already teaches that general relativity does not apply at the Planck scale. Therefore, Planck particles are not gravitationally bound and may escape a black hole.
- Under certain conditions, Planck particles in a plasma may breach as a jet or a rupture.
- The exposed Planck plasma INFLATES locally to the galaxy, impacting galaxy dynamics, such as rotation curves.
- Photons and neutrinos emit from the exposed plasma.
- Photon products experience local inflationary redshift.
- Photons and neutrinos, primarily low energy, create a material superfluid.
- Superfluid implements general relativity and Einstein’s spacetime.
CHALLENGES FOR THE FIELD OF PHYSICS
- The galaxy local plasma breach timeline is similar to the big bang theory, and may be improved with new physics. A new body of science is needed for Planck plasma: taxonomy, breaches, reactions, products, timelines, patterns, etc.
- Redshift science must be updated for local inflation. (Arp!)
- The Dark Matter Theory may be falsified if science can establish this narrative as being real and natural.
- The Big Bang Theory may be falsified if science can establish this narrative as being real and natural.
- The Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) may be explained as the collection of low energy photons and neutrinos that dominate the composition of superfluid.
J Mark Morris
June 20, 2019 San Diego v1
p.s. Pun fans: Yes the title was a pun to honor Max.