NEOCLASSICAL PHYSICS AND QUANTUM GRAVITY
Imagine that nature is emergent from pairs of Planck scale fundamental particles, the electrino and the positrino, which are equal yet oppositely charged. These are the only carriers of energy, in electromagnetic and kinetic form. Now add in an infinite 3D Euclidean space (non curvy) and Maxwell’s equations. 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 explores this recipe for nature and how it emerges as a narrative that is compatible with GR and QM, yet far superior in ability to explain the universe and resolve open problems. For 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 basics see: Idealized Neoclassical Model and the NPQG Glossary.
The Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity model is the first step in a tremendous new era of science with profound implications for the future. In this post I’ll brainstorm ideas on how to make the most of nature.
NPQG LEARNING AND RESEARCH: K-12, UNIVERSITIES, OPEN EDUCATION, CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- The NPQG model itself is a breakthrough, but there is far more work required to establish it scientifically. In addition, the overall scope of NPQG related science is enormous.
- Nearly every science will want to establish a connection to NPQG theory and follow the insights that emerge for those fields.
- We will need major additions and revisions to educational material and courseware, at every level (e.g., textbooks, Wikipedia, scholarly publications, educational videos, etc.)
- Massive cleanup of the GR-QM era’s incorrect ideas of physics.
- Research groups, particularly university departments with a strong scientific linkage to NPQG would be advised to restructure for the new era.
- Whole new research sub-areas will open and some prior sub-areas will change, scale back, or fold (e.g., dark matter).
- New organizational taxonomies of physics research sub-areas will emerge.
RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY ON ENERGY EXTRACTION AND MATERIAL CREATION FROM SUPERFLUID
NPQG enables a long term vision of abundant energy extraction and material creation from superfluid, which is the most abundant matter-energy in the universe. It would be smart for science and industry to partner on a roadmap for leveraging superfluid for energy and material.
- A goal is the extraction of energy from superfluid.
- A goal is to create atoms and molecules from superfluid particles. At scale these raw materials could supply existing manufacturing processes.
- Energy and material extracted from superfluid can supply highly efficient localized manufacturing (e.g., 3D printing).
- Rapid Moore’s Law like improvement will ensue towards commoditization (e.g., smaller, faster, lower cost, etc.).
- Eventually this technology would lead to abundance.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : June 19, 2019 : v1