and QUANTUM GRAVITY
Given energetic immutable point charges permeating a flat Euclidean space and time, emergence creates our universe.
NPQG unifies GR and QM and transforms ΛCDM.
The Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity model is the first step in a tremendous new era of science and technology with profound implications for the future. In this post I’ll brainstorm ideas on how to make the most of nature.
NPQG LEARNING AND RESEARCH: K-12, UNIVERSITIES, OPEN EDUCATION, CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
The NPQG model itself is a breakthrough, but there is far more work required to establish it scientifically. In addition, the overall scope of NPQG related science is enormous.
- Nearly every science will want to establish a connection to NPQG theory and follow the insights that emerge for those fields.
- We will need major additions and revisions to educational material and courseware, at every level (e.g., textbooks, Wikipedia, scholarly publications, educational videos, etc.)
- Massive cleanup of incorrect ideas from the GR-QM-LCDM eras.
- Research groups, particularly university departments with a strong scientific linkage to NPQG would be advised to restructure for the new era.
- Whole new research sub-areas will open and some prior sub-areas will change, scale back, or fold.
- New organizational taxonomies of physics research sub-areas will emerge.
RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY ON ENERGY EXTRACTION AND MATERIAL CREATION FROM ÆTHER
NPQG enables a long term vision of abundant energy extraction and material creation from spacetime æther, which is the most abundant matter-energy in the universe. It would be smart for science and industry to partner on a roadmap for leveraging æther for energy and material.
- A goal is the extraction of energy from spacetime æther.
- A goal is to create atoms and molecules from æther particles. At scale these raw materials could supply existing manufacturing processes.
- Energy and material extracted from æther can supply highly efficient localized manufacturing (e.g., 3D printing).
- Rapid Moore’s Law like improvement will ensue towards commoditization (e.g., smaller, faster, lower cost, etc.).
- Eventually this technology would lead to abundance.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : June 19, 2019