The Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity model is the first step in a tremendous new era of science with profound implications for the future. In this post I’ll brainstorm ideas on how to make the most of nature.
NPQG LEARNING AND RESEARCH: K-12, UNIVERSITIES, OPEN EDUCATION, CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- The NPQG model itself is a breakthrough, but there is far more work required to establish it scientifically. In addition, the overall scope of NPQG related science is enormous.
- Nearly every science will want to establish a connection to NPQG theory and follow the insights that emerge for those fields.
- We will need major additions and revisions to educational material and courseware, at every level (e.g., textbooks, Wikipedia, scholarly publications, educational videos, etc.)
- Massive cleanup of the GR-QM era’s incorrect ideas of physics.
- Research groups, particularly university departments with a strong scientific linkage to NPQG would be advised to restructure for the new era.
- Whole new research sub-areas will open and some prior sub-areas will change, scale back, or fold (e.g., dark matter).
- New organizational taxonomies of physics research sub-areas will emerge.
RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY ON ENERGY EXTRACTION AND MATERIAL CREATION FROM ÆTHER
NPQG enables a long term vision of abundant energy extraction and material creation from spacetime æther, which is the most abundant matter-energy in the universe. It would be smart for science and industry to partner on a roadmap for leveraging æther for energy and material.
- A goal is the extraction of energy from spacetime æther.
- A goal is to create atoms and molecules from æther particles. At scale these raw materials could supply existing manufacturing processes.
- Energy and material extracted from æther can supply highly efficient localized manufacturing (e.g., 3D printing).
- Rapid Moore’s Law like improvement will ensue towards commoditization (e.g., smaller, faster, lower cost, etc.).
- Eventually this technology would lead to abundance.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : June 19, 2019 : v1