There are many previously unsolved problems in physics which are or will be solved using the Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity model. In this post I’ll discuss Quantum Mechanics.
Interpretation of quantum mechanics: How does the quantum description of reality, which includes elements such as the superposition of states and wavefunction collapse or quantum decoherence, give rise to the reality we perceive?WIKIPEDIA
SUPERPOSITION OF STATES
The path forward on superposition is to understand that the Universe implements an incredible memory and transaction accounting machine. This universal accounting machine never loses track of anything that is conserved.
WAVEFUNCTION COLLAPSE AND THE MEASUREMENT PROBLEM
What constitutes a “measurement” which apparently causes the wave function to collapse into a definite state?WIKIPEDIA
A measurement requires the exchange of energy quanta (harmonics of the wave function) with photons intermediating. When a particle exchanges energy, the prior wave function solution ends, a transition occurs, and a new wave function solution begins for the new energy level. At the moment of the wave function transition, we consider the wave function to be collapsed. This measurement reaction is conservative when considering the energy and other conserved dimensions of the departing photon.
Unlike classical physical processes, some quantum mechanical processes (such as quantum teleportation arising from quantum entanglement) cannot be simultaneously “local”, “causal”, and “real”, but it is not obvious which of these properties must be sacrificed, or if an attempt to describe quantum mechanical processes in these senses is a category error such that a proper understanding of quantum mechanics would render the question meaningless. Can a multiverse resolve it?WIKIPEDIA
Per Dr. Lee Smolin’s 2019 Perimiter Institute talk, which I highly recommend, entanglement is real and there must be an explanation.
PREDICTIONS AND HYPOTHESES
- When a particle exchanges energy, the prior wave function solution ends, a transition occurs, and a new wave function solution, determined by the energy level, begins.
- At the moment of the wave function transition, we consider the wave function to be collapsed.
- There must be a lowest energy photon that contains only the smallest possible harmonic of energy. How can that harmonic be determined?
- The spacetime æther, photons, and all standard matter form an incredible memory and transaction accounting machine for all dimensions and quantities that are conserved.
- Every point charge is constantly exchanging in causal contact with potential waves from all others, and sometimes themselves.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California