There are many previously unsolved problems in physics which are or will be solved using the Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity model. In this post I’ll discuss CP Symmetry.
Why are CP violations observed in certain weak force decays, but not elsewhere? Are CP violations somehow a product of the second law of thermodynamics, or are they a separate arrow of time?WIKIPEDIA
Update September 2021 : It seems as the spin orientation of the dipoles in a Noether core determines which type of personality charges can form around the Noether core. If the Noether core is moving then all three angular momentum vectors must have a component pointing in the direction of travel. This means that fermions have either a left or right handed orientation and do not possess P symmetry when moving. However, if we switch the charges and do a mirror reflection, then the Noether core is symmetric. (That may not be the best short description, but I think I am close.)
No experiment nor model has yet considered the charge parity CP symmetry of spacetime æther particles involved in a reaction. If there are undiscovered electrino/positrino composites, they may also play a role in the symmetries of reactions.
PREDICTIONS AND HYPOTHESES
- Most measured CP violations will no longer be violations once spacetime æther particles are considered.
- CP Symmetry will be restored with a sound Neoclassical Physics theoretical framework supported by mathematical theory.
As this model continues to develop, I am looking forward to the wonderful and elegant mathematical theories that may emerge. I suspect it will not be difficult given that so far the Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity model is based only on logic, algebra, and senses of and appeals to reasoning, symmetry, parsimony, truth, reality, and all other aspects considered scientifically good or even beautiful. “Arguments from beauty have not always been successful.” says Dr. Sabine Hossenfelder in her book “Lost in Math.” That is true, and it is also true that arguments from scientific beauty are often successful.
While endeavouring to reverse engineer nature, one joy has been learning, to the best of my ability, the prior scientific experiments, models, theories, interpretations and narratives. It doesn’t stop there. I’ve also learned scientific intuition about which direction nature lies.
I say “nature lies” as a double entendre. The main meaning I intend is the common understanding: how to locate nature. Scientists are constantly generating mental hypothesis and thinking on whether those hypothesis can sustain the disciplined test of science. Engineers also have this skill. They also employ the scientific method as a professional. Engineers are excellent at reverse engineering problems.
The second meaning of “nature lies” is in reference to how tricky nature has appeared to all those who have attempted to penetrate nature’s secrets.
- Is there an aether? Yes!
- Wave or particle? Truly both, all the time!
- Was there a Big Bang? No.
- What causes inflation? High energy Noether cores losing energy!
- What is expansion? Galactic outflow of spacetime æther that is slowly losing energy.
- Should we adopt a more general concept of a varying spacetime æther flow gradient throughout the universe? Yes.
- How old is the universe? We don’t know, nature recycles itself.
- Is there dark matter? NPQG provides four mechanisms to explain dark matter, one of which is the spacetime æther particle.
- Is there dark energy? Yes, but not as currently conceived.
- What is cosmological redshift? Galaxy local expansion!
- What are the quanta? Electrinos, positrinos, energy harmonics.
- Is spacetime æther abstract? No!
- What is Einstein’s spacetime? A particle æther in 3D Euclidean space.
- Where is all the anti-matter? Hiding in protons and neutrons!
- Is nature physical? Yes!
The greatest of nature’s tricks, is that nature emerges from a simple design.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : June 14, 2019