NEOCLASSICAL PHYSICS AND QUANTUM GRAVITY
Imagine that nature emerges from a Euclidean 3D void space populated with immutable oppositely charged Planck spheres, which we call the electrino and the positrino. These are the only carriers of energy, in electromagnetic and kinetic form. They observe classical mechanics and Maxwell’s equations. Nature overlays Euclidean space (Map 1) with a lightly interacting Riemannian spacetime æther (Map 2). 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 is compatible with GR, QM, and ΛCDM observations, while providing a superior narrative that explains nature and the universe.
For 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 basics see: Idealized Neoclassical Model and the NPQG Glosssary.
There are many previously unsolved problems in physics which are or will be solved using the Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity model. In this post I’ll discuss Time.
Arrow of time (e.g. entropy’s arrow of time): Why does time have a direction? Why did the universe have such low entropy in the past, and time correlates with the universal (but not local) increase in entropy, from the past and to the future, according to the second law of thermodynamics?WIKIPEDIA
I’m working on an idea that relates time to the wave function orbits of the electrinos and positrinos in a particle. The idea is that the closer the velocity of those particles gets to the (local) speed of light, the slower time becomes. Thus the Planck particles at the core of an SMBH would experience no time because they would have velocity c. I’m also thinking that photons and their constituent electrinos and positrinos may not really travel at c, but something more Lorentzian that depends on their energy and determines their frequency & wavelength. So a Planck photon would start at c, but as it cooled or ceded energy, it’s speed would drop, say for example, to (1 – 10^-35)*c and so on. Across a vast range of frequencies and wavelengths, we would perceive the photon velocity as c because our instruments can’t measure those very small reductions as the photon loses energy via galaxy local expansion, which is actually the root cause of cosmological redshift. But from a Lorentz factor point of view those would still be significant changes for the photon.
PREDICTIONS AND HYPOTHESES
- The discrete stable solutions for the NPQG photon wave function define the photon energy, temperature, wavelength, frequency, electrino/positrino (ε⊖ & ε⊕) configuration, ε⊖ & ε⊕ velocities, and conserved dimensions and quantities.
- The discrete stable solutions to the NPQG photon wave equation have energy levels that are harmonics corresponding to the Lorentz factor curve relating velocity to local speed of light.
- All particle reactions may only trade energy in harmonics (quanta).
- The local energy density of the spacetime æther determines the local permittivity and permeability, which in turn determines local speed of light c.
- The solutions to the photon wave equations should map parsimoniously to QM and GR.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : June 14, 2019 : v1