I am building a toy model to explore the idea of Einstein’s spacetime as a physical superfluid aether of neutral particles that are composed of equal numbers of fundamental electrinos and positrinos (one or more pairs). In most of the universe, this aether is in a superfluid phase, potentially with a geometric foam or lattice structure.
The model leads to the following insights, which will be explained in more detail in subsequent posts.
- Weak force :: arises from the electric field of aether particles.
- Strong force :: arises from the magnetic field of aether particles.
- Higgs, W’s, Z :: interactions of destabilized superfluid with other standard matter.
- Vacuum expectation and pair production :: reaction product of superfluid into photons and standard matter-energy.
- Galaxy rotation curves :: matter-energy conversion to Planck plasma inside SMBH and emission/jetting of same as plasma creating a superfluid outflow.
- Inflation :: Planck plasma jet or bang from SMBH causes inflation.
- Photon :: photons pass through superfluid with very low drag.
- Mass :: Lossless exchange of energy between matter-energy and superfluid, manifested in a potential energy footprint of gravitational waves around matter-energy.
- Gravity :: temperature (energy) gradient in the superfluid.
- Cosmological Redshift :: Ultra low superfluid drag on photons.
- Gravitational lensing :: refraction due to permittivity change in high energy superfluid.
- Curved superfluid :: due to permittivity, permeability, and fine structure variable change as a function of superfluid energy.
- CMB :: black body emission spectrum of superfluid.
- Experiments and narrative attributed to Big Bang :: this could be recast into the Planck plasma emission journey from inside of an SMBH to jet or bang.
J Mark Morris