NEOCLASSICAL PHYSICS AND QUANTUM GRAVITY
Imagine that nature is emergent from pairs of Planck scale fundamental particles, the electrino and the positrino, which are equal yet oppositely charged. These are the only carriers of energy, in electromagnetic and kinetic form. Now add in an infinite 3D Euclidean space (non curvy) and Maxwell’s equations. 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 explores this recipe for nature and how it emerges as a narrative that is compatible with GR and QM, yet far superior in ability to explain the universe and resolve open problems. For 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 basics see: Idealized Neoclassical Model and the NPQG Glossary.
I am building a narrative model to explore the idea of Einstein’s spacetime as a physical superfluid aether of neutral particles that are composed of equal numbers of fundamental electrinos and positrinos (one or more pairs). In most of the universe, this aether is in a superfluid gas phase.
The model leads to the following insights, which will be explained in more detail in subsequent posts.
- Weak force :: arises from the electric field of spacetime gas particles.
- Strong force :: arises from the magnetic field of spacetime gas particles.
- Higgs, W’s, Z :: interactions of destabilized spacetime superfluid gas with other standard matter.
- Vacuum expectation and pair production :: reaction product of spacetime gas into photons and standard matter-energy.
- Galaxy rotation curves :: matter-energy conversion to Planck core which does not participate in gravity inside supermassive black holes (SMBH) and emission/jetting of Planck plasma creating a spacetime superfluid gas outflow.
- Inflation :: Planck plasma jet or bang from SMBH causes inflation.
- Photon :: photons pass through superfluid with very low drag.
- Mass :: Lossless exchange of energy between matter-energy and superfluid spacetime gas, manifested in a potential energy footprint of gravitational waves around matter-energy.
- Gravity :: temperature (energy) gradient in the spacetime superfluid.
- Cosmological Redshift :: Ultra low drag of spacetime superfluid on photons.
- Gravitational lensing :: refraction due to permittivity change in high energy spactime superfluid gas.
- Curved superfluid :: due to permittivity, permeability, and fine structure variable change as a function of superfluid energy.
- CMB :: black body emission spectrum of spacetime superfluid gas.
- Experiments and narrative attributed to one time inflation and Big Bang :: this is recast into the Planck plasma emission journey from inside of an SMBH due to a Planck core breach of the event horizon that emerges as a jet.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : December 28, 2018 : v1