NEOCLASSICAL PHYSICS AND QUANTUM GRAVITY
Imagine that nature emerges from ample pairs of immutable Planck radius spherical particles, the electrino and the positrino, which are equal yet oppositely charged. These are the only carriers of energy, in electromagnetic and kinetic form. The are located in an infinite 3D Euclidean space (non curvy) and observe classical mechanics and Maxwell’s equations. 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 explores this recipe for nature and how it emerges as a narrative and theory that is compatible with GR, QM, modified ΛCDM, yet superior in ability to explain the universe and resolve open problems.
For 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 basics see: Idealized Neoclassical Model and the NPQG Glosssary.
I am building a narrative model to explore the idea of Einstein’s spacetime as a physical aether of neutral particles that are composed of equal numbers of fundamental electrinos and positrinos (one or more pairs). In most of the universe this aether has very low energy and is very lightly interacting.
The model leads to the following insights, which will be explained in more detail in subsequent posts.
- Weak force :: arises from the electric field of spacetime æther particles.
- Strong force :: arises from the magnetic field of spacetime æther particles.
- Higgs, W’s, Z :: interactions of destabilized spacetime æther with other standard matter.
- Vacuum expectation and pair production :: reaction product of spacetime æther into photons and standard matter-energy.
- Galaxy rotation curves :: a) concentration of denser, warmer spacetime æther, b) matter-energy conversion to Planck sphere core which does not participate in gravity inside supermassive black holes (SMBH) and c) emission/jetting of Planck plasma creating a spacetime æther outflow.
- Inflation :: Planck plasma jet or mini-bang from SMBH causes inflation.
- Photon :: photons pass through spacetime æther while experiencing galaxy local expansion.
- Mass :: Lossless exchange of energy between matter-energy and spacetime æther, manifested in a potential energy footprint of gravitational waves around matter-energy.
- Gravity :: temperature (energy) gradient in the spacetime æther.
- Cosmological Redshift :: Galaxy local expansion of spacetime æther causes photon redshift.
- Gravitational lensing :: refraction due to permittivity change in high energy spacetime æther.
- Curved spacetime æther :: due to permittivity, permeability, and fine structure variable change as a function of spacetime æther energy density.
- CMB :: black body emission spectrum of spacetime æther.
- Experiments and narrative attributed to a one time inflationary Big Bang :: this is recast into the Planck plasma emission journey from inside of an SMBH due to a Planck core breach of the event horizon that emerges as a jet.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : December 28, 2018 : v1