NEOCLASSICAL PHYSICS AND QUANTUM GRAVITY
Imagine that nature emerges from ample pairs of immutable Planck radius spherical particles, the electrino and the positrino, which are equal yet oppositely charged. These are the only carriers of energy, in electromagnetic and kinetic form. The are located in an infinite 3D Euclidean space (non curvy) and observe classical mechanics and Maxwell’s equations. 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 explores this recipe for nature and how it emerges as a narrative and theory that is compatible with GR and QM, yet far superior in ability to explain the universe and resolve open problems.
For 𝗡𝗣𝗤𝗚 basics see: Idealized Neoclassical Model and the NPQG Glossary.
Welcome to a solution of nature that unifies general relativity and quantum mechanics and goes much farther than either. Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity (NPQG) is based upon the simplest nature possible:
- Two Planck radius spheres, fundamental, equal and opposite, charged particles, the electrino and the positrino.
- Electromagnetic and kinetic energy carried by the two fundamental particles.
- 3D Euclidean space (flat, not curvy).
- Maxwell’s equations.
NPQG is entirely consistent with GR-QM era experimentation and math and may lead to closure of all known perplexing problems and paradoxes in physics and cosmology. Below is a table of contents of short articles describing NPQG. The articles are also available in a list starting with the most recent. If you are so inclined, please support NPQG research at: http://paypal.me/johnmarkmorris
- Glossary of Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity
- The Mathematical Foundation of NPQG
- Nature is a Trickster (A Tale of Two Geometries)
- Idealized Neoclassical Model
- Brainstorming on Electrinos and Positrinos
- Standard Model Bingo
- Predictions of NPQG
- A Photon is Both Particles AND Waves!
- Radiation and Radioactivity
- Wave Function Collapse
- Brainstorming Composite Particles
- Quantized and/or Continuous?
- Neutrino Oscillation Musings
- Interpreting Quantum Mechanics Neoclassically
- Where’s the NPQG Math?
- Nature and Math
- A Neoclassical Model of Nature
- Evidence for Classic Photons
- Quantum Randomness and Superposition
- Response to Paul Dirac’s 1963 Scientific American Article
- Visual Symbology of the Electrino and Positrino
- Quantum Gravity
- How Nature Implements Gravity!
- The Local Temperature of the Superfluid
- Forces, Mass, and Gravity
- Is There a Physical Aether?
- Is SpaceTime Made of Axions?
- Gravity and Time
- Gravity is Both Quantum and Continuous
- Gravity and the Temperature of Spacetime Gas
- Freeman Dyson: Is a Graviton Detectable?
- Brainstorming the Speeds of Light
- Photons React With SpaceTime Gas
- Fresh Thinking About Redshift
- Cosmic Inflation is Wrong. Long Live Inflation!
- Fresh Thinking on the Cosmic Microwave Background
- Recipe for a Cosmos
- A New Model for BL-LACs With Help from Planck and Arp
- Physicists Debate Hawking’s Idea That the Universe Had No Beginning
- Alternative Physics and Cosmology Projects for Students
- Superfluid Soup To Go
- The Physics and Cosmology Narratives are Wrong
- The Opposing Processes of Nature
- Subir Sarkar Questions Evidence for Dark Energy
- Taking the Wind Out of the Sails of Universe Expansion
- The Joy of X : Priya Natarajan
- Max Planck – Ahead of his Time
- Rethink Supermassive Black Hole Dynamics!
- Nature Destroys Information
- Fresh Thinking on Entropy
- Black Holes are Not Opaque
- Can Supermassive Black Holes Explain Galaxy Rotation Curves?
- Does a Black Hole Shrink While Jetting Planck Plasma?
- How I Envision Black Holes
Unsolved Problems in Physics
- Modern Physics is Wrong!
- Solving the Unsolved Problems in Physics
- Anti-Matter Mystery Solved!
- Unifying the Four Forces
- Is Neoclassical Physics the Grand Unified Theory of Everything?
- Prediction: CP and P Symmetry will be Restored
- Is the Universe a Simulation?
- Will Earth’s Intelligent Life Spread or Be Snuffed?
- Religion Meet NPQG
- Consciousness at Scale
The New Era
- Neoclassical Physics Comics
- Complexity and Simplicity
- The Planck Satellite Data Set
- Physics Outreach Stars
- Recommended Physics Books
Dr. Lawrence Krauss
Reviews and responses of Dr. Krauss’s outreach teachings.
- Lawrence Krauss : 5 Minute Physics vs. NPQG : Episodes 1 and 2
- Lawrence Krauss : 5 Minute Physics : Episode 26
Dr. Kirsten Hacker
Kirsten is a friend of mine who has a Ph.D. in physics and worked in the particle physics field for two decades. She creates fiction novels (published on Amazon) as well as blogs and vlogs about physics that provide an alternative narrative in accessible language. I often find that my efforts to imagine a universe from fundamental ingredients leads to a narrative of nature that is similar to what Kirsten describes.
- Kirsten Hacker : Black Hole Sun
- Kirsten Hacker : Weary Light
- Kirsten Hacker : Jocularity, Jocks, Jokes, And Jackson’s E&M
- Kirsten Hacker : The Walrus And The Carpenter
- Kirsten Hacker : Thought Experiments
- Kirsten Hacker : Disentanglement
- Kirsten Hacker : Blue Skies
- Kirsten Hacker : Signs Of The Times
- Kirsten Hacker : True Genius
Responses to Physics and Cosmology Videos and Articles
- Dr. Becky : An Astrophysicist’s Top 10 Unsolved Mysteries
- NASA : Quasar Tsunamis Rip Across Galaxies
- Dr. Paul Sutter : Is Space-Time Smooth or Chunky?
- Dr. Paul Sutter: The Mystery Of The Missing Matter In The Universe – Ask A Spaceman!
This section is for papers in a more traditional academic format, although note that there is very little math at this point of narrative development.
NPQG Book (in progress)
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : 2018 – 2020