Welcome to this working draft textbook of Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity. This book is based upon thought experiments and explorations of nature that I began in January 2018. I have documented my ideations in over 350 blog posts located here : Nature from First Principles. I am currently in the process of mining those posts for the content of this book as well as continuing to extend the theory. Please enjoy and feel free to contact me at email@example.com with your comments and ideas.
- The Foundation of Nature
1.1 Euclidean Time and Space
1.1.1 Frames of Reference
1.2 Unit Potential Point Charges
1.2.1 Electrinos and Positrinos
1.2.2 Visual Symbology of the Electrino and Positrino
1.3 Point Charge Path History
1.4 Absolute Relativity
1.5 The Radius of Potential
1.6 Dirac Sphere Potentials
1.7 Point Charge Action
1.8 The Dynamical Geometry of Nature (3% drafted)
1.9 Nature is Continuous and Discrete
1.10 Lagrangian and Hamiltonian
1.11 Mapping between Models
1.11.1 Maxwell’s Equations and E and B Geometry Mapping
22.214.171.124 Canceling the Right Hand Rule
1.11.2 Scalar and Vector Potential
126.96.36.199 Phi and A Geometry Mapping
1.11.3 Jefimenko Liénard Wiechert
188.8.131.52 Jefimenko’s Equations Geometry Mapping
184.108.40.206 The Lienard Wiechert Potentials Geometry Mapping
1.11.4 String Theory and The Dynamical Geometry of Charge Paths
1.11.5 Revisiting Classical Physics
- Assembly Theory and Emergent Assembly
2.1 The Point Charge Dipole
2.1.1 Orbiting Point Charges
2.1.2 Partner Action in the regime 0 < v < @ (field speed)
2.1.3 Self Action in the regime @ < v < @ pi / 2
2.1.4 The Dipole Curvature Limit is the Anchor to Planck Scale
2.1.5 The Swirling Potential Field of a Dipole
2.2 Dipole Capture and Nested Dipoles and Stability
2.2.1 Energy Shielding via Superposition
2.2.2 Energy Shielding and Selection
2.3 The Noether Core (The broker and accountant)
2.3.1 Accounting for h-bar
2.3.2. Pro and Anti Noether Cores
2.3.3 Dipole Orbital Planes, Precession, Spin, Angular Momentum, Magnetic Moments, Conservation, Convergence,
2.3.4 Transformation between Fermi-Dirac and Bose-Einstein Statistics
2.4 Noether Cores and Polar Personality Charges (20%)
2.5 Implementation of the Weak Nuclear Force
2.6 Photon Assembly (Contra-rotating coaxial point charge dipoles)
2.7 Neutrino Assembly (Photon-like with wobbly shielding?)
2.8 Up/Charm/Top Quark Assembly
2.9 Down/Strange/Bottom Quark Assembly
2.10 The Periodic Table of the Standard Model
2.11 How Does Nature Implement Time?
2.12 Fusion Disassembly and Reassembly
2.13 Mapping between Models
2.13.1 Mapping to Supersymmetry
2.13.2 Lattice QCD
3.1 What is Spacetime Aether?
3.2 How is Spacetime Aether Generated?
3.3 How is Spacetime Aether Consumed?
3.4 Standard Matter Mass Interaction with Spacetime Aether
3.5 The Sum of All Dirac Potential Spheres is a Floating Ground
3.6 Action is Deterministic yet Potential is Causal and Non-Causal
3.7 Mapping between Models
3.7.1 The Equivalence Principle
4.1 Inflation, Expansion, Deflation (5% drafted)
4.2 The Dynamical Steady State
4.3 Distributed Bangs and the Potential Curve 1/r.
4.4 Noether Core Redshift
4.5 Black Holes
4.6 Reasoning on the Universe’s Shape
4.7 Mapping between Models
4.7.1 The Anthropic Principle
- How Science Failed to Understand Nature for 150 Years
5.1 Flaws in the Scientific Method
5.1.1 Dear Keepers of the Scientific Method
5.2 False Priors in Theory and Narrative
5.2.1 Nature Fooled Physicists
5.2.2 Jefimenko Liénard Wiechert
5.2.3 Michelson-Morley Experiment
5.2.3 Einstein’s Spacetime without an Implementation
5.2.4 The Big Bang
5.2.5 Misunderstanding Inflation and Expansion
6.1 Dear Keepers of the Scientific Method
6.2 Is the Universe a Simulation?
6.3 Religion, Meet NPQG
6.4 Nature of a Gravitational Theory
6.6 Long Live Philosophy
6.7 GR and QM Are Not Connected to Nature
6.8 Ontological Errors May Have Occluded a Neoclassical Solution to Nature
Themes, Major Insights, Philosophical Implications, “Laws”
- Splitting the quantum (the idea that the quantum results from an orbiting positive and negative unit potential point charges, i.e., a dipole)
- The speed of the electric potential is the fundamental aspect that links space and time via the expanding Dirac potential spheres.
- Absolute relativity, since a point charge with velocity = 0 carries true meaning, as opposed to everything being relative. Zero means zero relative to Euclidean time and space.
- The “aura” as a parsimonious term to encompass the scalar and vector potential at any (t,s) location.
- The scientific method has failed in multiple ways for over 150 years and is in desperate need for updates from this era of debacle.
- Nature is at the most fundamental, extremely simple, straightforward, and easy to understand. Scientists have simply been mixed up in how they understand nature. Now that we understand the source code and can model emergent complexity, the NPQG era begins.
J Mark Morris