Welcome to a solution of nature that unifies general relativity and quantum mechanics and goes much farther than either. Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity (NPQG) is based upon the simplest nature possible:
- Two Planck scale fundamental equal and opposite charged particles, the electrino and the positrino.
- Electromagnetic and kinetic energy carried by the two fundamental particles.
- 3D Euclidean space (flat, not curvy).
- Maxwell’s equations.
NPQG is entirely consistent with GR-QM era experimentation and math and may lead to closure of all known big problems and paradoxes in physics and cosmology. Below please find an table of contents of short articles describing NPQG. The articles are also available in a list starting with the most recent.
- Glossary of Neoclassical Physics and Quantum Gravity
- Idealized Neoclassical Model
- Brainstorming on Electrinos and Positrinos
- Wave Function Collapse
- Brainstorming Composite Particles
- Quantized and/or Continuous?
- Neutrino Oscillation Musings
- Interpreting Quantum Mechanics Neoclassically
- Where’s the NPQG Math?
- Nature and Math
- A Neoclassical Model of Nature
- Evidence for Classic Photons
- Quantum Randomness and Superposition
- Consciousness at Scale
- A Competition of Sparks
- Nuance is Continuous
- Max Planck – Ahead of his Time
- Rethink Supermassive Black Hole Dynamics!
- Nature Destroys Information
- Fresh Thinking on Entropy
- Black Holes are Not Opaque
- Can Supermassive Black Holes Explain Galaxy Rotation Curves?
- Does a Black Hole Shrink While Jetting Planck Plasma?
- How I Envision Black Holes
Unsolved Problems in Physics
- Modern Physics is Wrong!
- Solving the Unsolved Problems in Physics
- Anti-Matter Mystery Solved!
- Unifying the Four Forces
- Is Neoclassical Physics the Grand Unified Theory of Everything?
- Prediction: CP and P Symmetry will be Restored
- How Nature Implements Gravity!
- The Local Temperature of the Superfluid
- Is There a Physical Aether?
- Is SpaceTime Made of Axions?
- Gravity and Time
- Gravity is Both Quantum and Continuous
- Brainstorming the Speeds of Light
- Photons React With SpaceTime Gas
- Fresh Thinking About Redshift
- Cosmic Inflation is Wrong. Long Live Inflation!
- Fresh Thinking on the Cosmic Microwave Background
- Recipe for a Cosmos
- A New Model for BL-LACs With Help from Planck and Arp
- Physicists Debate Hawking’s Idea That the Universe Had No Beginning
- Alternative Physics and Cosmology Projects for Students
- Superfluid Soup To Go
- The Physics and Cosmology Narratives are Wrong
- The Opposing Processes of Nature
The New Era
- Neoclassical Physics Comics
- Complexity and Simplicity
- The Planck Satellite Data Set
- Physics Outreach Stars
- Recommended Physics Books
This section is for papers in a more traditional academic format, although note that there is very little math at this point of narrative development.
J Mark Morris : San Diego : California : 2018 – 2020